Analysis Of The Causes Of The Explosion Of The Sealed 12v Battery
Causes of sealed 12v battery explosion
1. Large internal polarization!
2. The pole piece absorbs water and reacts with the electrolyte.
3. The quality and performance of the electrolyte itself.
4. The injection volume cannot meet the technological requirements during injection.
5. In the assembly process, laser welding has poor sealing performance, leaks, and leaks.
6. Dust, pole piece dust is likely to cause micro-short circuit first, the specific reason is unknown.
7. The positive and negative plates are thicker than the process range, making it difficult to enter the shell.
8. The problem of liquid injection sealing, poor sealing performance of the steel ball leads to air bulging.
9. The shell wall is too thick in the incoming shell material, and the shell deformation affects the thickness.