HOW TO REPAIR CONSERVATION-FREE LEAD-ACID BATTERIES?
Conservation-free lead-acid batteries are characterized by" conservation-free". Compared with lead-acid batteries, the consumption of electrolytes is veritably small, and there's principally no need to add distilled water during the service life.
Although it's called" conservation-free", it isn't fully free to leave it alone. It's generally recommended to check the battery every kilometer and perform conservation every kilometer. In the form of conservation-free batteries, it's more important to do these points.
1. Make a record of the entering battery, interrogate the situation, and post a marker.
2. Make form records and measure open-circuit voltage.
3. For the normal use of the battery, the voltage shouldn't be lower than 11 volts, if it's lower than 11 volts, there may be an open circuit. However, you can charge it first, if the battery is lower than 9 volts If the battery is advanced than 9 volts.
4. If the battery becomes hot during charging. This shows that the battery plate is softened. Similar to slight battery softening can be repaired, serious softening can not be repaired. However, you can stop charging and stay for the temperature to drop before charging, If it becomes slightly hot.
5. Carry out capacity test after completely charged. During the discovery process, the battery cell can be measured. The positive pole of the multimeter is connected to the positive pole of the battery, and the negative pole is connected to the drum strip ( fit the drum strip into the first cell). The measured voltage is that the voltage of the first cell is lower than 1 volt, indicating that the grid. The normal voltage should be over1.5volts.However, it can not be repaired, If the battery is broken.