HOW TO MAINTAIN AND MAINTAIN THE BATTERY IN DAILY LIFE
Batteries have undoubtedly brought powerful power support to our lives, but some batteries are maintenance-free batteries, but they should also be paid attention to, and regular maintenance and maintenance are required in daily work. Regarding its maintenance, these aspects can be carried out to improve the service life of the battery.
(1) The battery should be cleaned regularly and kept clean. If the surface of the shell is not clean, it can cause poor insulation of the shell, grounding or leakage, which will cause the capacity to drop rapidly.
(2) Always check whether the Vaseline oil falls off. Because the battery generates some heat during operation, the vaseline oil falls off, resulting in oxidation of the positive and negative plates of the battery, shortening the service life.
(3) Keep the battery surface temperature not too high. The operating environment temperature is -10~40℃. The maximum operating temperature should not be higher than 40C, and the relative humidity of the environment should be above 90%.
(4) There is no conductive and explosive dust in the operating location, no corrosion of metals and damage to insulating gas and steam, and good ventilation to ensure the safe operation of the battery.
(5) After the fixed charging process of the battery pack, the device is put into operation in a floating charge state. The floating charge is equivalent to a constant voltage state. It supplies power to the load in parallel with the battery pack. At this time, the switch 1zK. It not only provides power to the load but also supplies power to the battery pack. The voltage of the busbar can be adjusted by a given potentiometer CW or silicon stack, and it can also be adjusted by the ceramic disc resistance WI, but the float current should be maintained at 0.1-03 MAAH.